Driven to educate, inform, and entertain through content,
Industry leading Content Strategist. Author of “The Content Pool” and “WIKI,” and regular conference speaker, workshop leader, and writer on Content Marketing, Content Strategy, Customer Experience, Brand Management, and Content and Localization Strategy.
Named one of the Top 25 Content Strategy Influencers and a Digital Strategy thought leader in 2016 and 2017.
Noted as an industry thought leader and a catalyst for change with a strong track record in developing new ideas, embracing emerging technologies, and introducing operational improvements.
Also a published author and pop-culture historian with several books, comics, and magazine articles. – You can find out more about my Pop-Culture reference books, comics, and fiction writing on my Amazon Author’s Page or on my Author’s webpage.
- Executive roles at content software companies
- Lead Content Marketing technology team for a Global 100 brand
- Head services operations for consulting, and software companies.
- Own and operated own Content Strategy and Content Marketing consulting company
- Headed Technical Publications for major aerospace manufacturer
Led and managed cross-functional teams on engagements with portfolio of clients in the following industries:
- Disaster Recovery
- Financial Services
Participated in industry standards groups in aerospace and automotive.
- Developed international business partner program
- Developed marketing localization strategy for global brands
- Led virtual teams across US, Europe, and India
- Trainer for use of controlled languages
- Worked with global dealer network